Zyzyx - Cubed Galaxy Zyzyx - Cubed Galaxy

This is so great. You are very talented for a 14 year old. Can you help me out by giving me input on my tracks? Thanks and good job man!

Magic Ville Magic Ville

Wow! This is a very nice project! It was a bit annoying, just the same thing iver and over, but the sounds were nice. You have work to do, but for now, nice job.

Alan Walker - Fade (Re-Edit) Alan Walker - Fade (Re-Edit)

Way too much like the original.

Microcosm Microcosm

Nice! My only problem is the transitions.

Geoplex responds:

No worries. Could you elaborate?

Synth Swag Synth Swag

Sorry for low rating, but this just isn't that good. The whole song is a garage band Loop, and is not synced at all. The thing hurts to listen to. Try to be more original and work on syncing you sounds.

SwaggyPig007 responds:

Did you even listen to all of it?

And So It Ends And So It Ends

I really love how it seems to wrap everything up in the end. Good Job!

Locks Locks

Nice! The drums don't really flow, though.

Rewind Rewind

5 stars, I wish I could give you pizza. Btw, what do use use to make music?

End of the World End of the World

This is one of my favorite songs, only a couple things to fix. 1. Rough transitions, in the second half, the new melody coming is really rough. 2. Abrupt end, yeah... 3. The second drop is overpowered by the melody, you should turn it down some. Any ways, way better than my songs :) 4.5/5* Love it!

Tagiito responds:

Thank you! Thank you for the constructive criticism, unfortunately, my time on this track has long passed and I've moved onto other projects. BUT, I will definitely keep it in mind and apply that knowledge to future tracks. Cheers!

Angels Angels

This is good, I like how you tried the vocals, but they just don't fit. I liked your older techno songs like xStep.